Naturextralab srl, with head office in Viale della Concordia, 79, 87040 Mendicino (CS), P.IVA No. 03655300782, hereinafter referred to as "Data Controller”, in accordance with Article 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"), describes in this statement, valid as of 25 May 2018, how and when some information, that concern you, will be collected and processed.
- The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data, communicated by you during the use of the contact form on the site.
- Personal data are stored and processed exclusively to communicate with you. The requested data are:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your message
- According to article 4.2 of the GDPR, the processing of your data may consist of the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The Data Controller will use your data only for communications via the form on his website.
- Your data may be made accessible to employees of the Data Controller as internal processors or system administrators.
- We will not disclose your information. However, pursuant to Article 6, letter c), of the GDPR, the Data Controller is authorized to disclose your data without your consent to legal authorities, as judicial authorities, and to all other parties to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes.
- The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers provided by Aruba S.p.A., situated in Italy
- By refusing to consent to the processing of data, you will not be able to send your message to us.
- We guarantee your rights listed in Article 15 of the GDPR, that are:
- Know the purposes of the treatment and the categories of personal data that we store, as per previous article 2
- Your data will be kept for a period of 5 years, after which we will ask you to renew your consent to their treatment
- At any time, you can request the correction or deletion of personal data, opposing to their future treatmentYour data will not be made available to third parties, except for the cases described in the previous article 6. In addition, you always have the right to contact the Data Protection Authority.
- You can always exercise your rights by communicating your intentions and requests to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you choose to contact us via other channels, such as Facebook, Twitter or YouTube, the processing of data is to be considered solely the responsibility of the providers of the individual services.